Won’t Miss #3: Iranian Fast Food

I don’t think fast food in general exactly exemplifies great taste, but Iranian fast food is worse than American fast food. I think it’s because they don’t use as much salt and oil in Iran (which makes it healthier, but lowers the taste... can't have it all). Whatever the reason, I find Iranian fast food tolerable at best.

A few days ago, I had a burger and fries at a fast food place called “Haida”:





I managed to finish the burger (in part out of respect for my uncle, who had paid), and ate my share of the fries (my cousin and I were sharing). I have no longing to eat more burgers here, whereas in America, it’s easier to want a second burger.


I will not miss Iranian fast food one bit. Oh, and before any of you accuse me of cheating on my 50 “Won’t Miss” entries – I hate Iranian pizza so much that it’s getting its own post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment