Will Miss #27: Soufi Restaurant's Fried Mushrooms

I'm not a fan of Iranian fast food in general, but I'll make an exception:


More specifically, Soufi Restaurant in Shiraz had these absolutely amazing fried mushrooms: 




Which, coupled with these fries, made for a great dinner: 


This meal was the best fast food I've ever had in Iran, period. I don't know whether or not Soufi has a restaurant in Tehran, and if it doesn't, I won't be going back for a long, long time, but I'm glad I had one opportunity to eat there. 

And no, I didn't eat the pizza - it wasn't mine, anyways. My aunt said it was spicy, actually. I will hate Iranian pizza whether it's served in Tehran, Shiraz, Shomal, or anywhere else. 

I will miss Soufi Restaurant's amazing fried mushrooms.


No comments:

Post a Comment