I'm Back, Once Again!!

Hello, world! I started this blog a little over a year ago to talk about 50 cultural/random things I will miss about Iran, and 50 cultural/random things I won't miss about the country. 67 posts later, I'm almost there, and I will soon reach 100 things about Iran. I've been occupied with life - specifically, an internship that's been incredible and fascinating - but I've realized that I can't make excuses anymore, and that I need to prioritize and spend my time better in general.

My internship has also given me the courage to become public with my identity. You see, the profession I want to enter in the future will, more likely than not, make me a public figure to some degree, and I'm ready to start making that leap.

The short of it: Tina, college student, aspiring journalist. Twitter: @journoinred

Be ready, dear readers - the posts are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment