Won't Miss #24: Airplane Stairs and Buses for Iranian Airlines

My flight to Shiraz and from Shiraz (from Shiraz, I flew with Mahan Air, another Iranian airline), required having to get into a packed bus to go to the plane (not the best photo, I know):




Instead of having passageways, the planes had passenger stairways outstretched: 



I don't quite remember if we had to get off stairs a few years ago once Iran Air landed in Tehran from Amsterdam (I think we might have, but I'm not positive), but I do think there was a passageway in Amsterdam. I entered Iran with a non-Iranian airline, and there was a passageway there. Maybe it's a domestic flight feature in Iran? 

Nevertheless, I've flown domestically in the States and there weren't stairs involved. 

I will not miss the airplane stairs and buses here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment