Won't Miss #23: Iran Air's Cardboard Tasting Food

I've flown with Iran Air twice - once from Amsterdam to Tehran a few years ago, and when I went to Shiraz from Tehran a few weeks ago.

I remember that the food on the international flight wasn't all that bad, even though I hadn't discovered my fantastic motion sickness medication at the time, so I couldn't eat (or even smell, for that matter) much of it without getting sick (flying used to be a vomiting nightmare for me).

I don't know if Iran Air's food standards in general have dropped, or if this was because we were on a super short, morning domestic flight, but the food - I'm talking about the "sandwich," mainly - tasted like cardboard:



One half of the sandwich had one slice of sandwich meat and the other half had a thin layer of (herb?) cheese. 


I will not miss Iran Air's cardboard tasting food.

No comments:

Post a Comment